The recent 5G network is the latest addition to the global wireless standard of the previous 4G networks. The continuous rise in demand for a faster and more stable wireless network and mobile data connections has rendered the 5G developments to occur at the fastest rate possible. As a result, the smartphone has become the universal tool for everyone, and no one could even imagine their life without it. Everything has become possible with innovative technology ranging from making unlimited voice calls to streaming movies and playing games. The 5G phones in India have just started arriving in the smartphone market, and everyone wants to have a taste of the brand-new technology. The Samsung 5G mobiles were the first smartphones to introduce 5G technology into their smartphones, and it was only in the high-end phones. Following that, many brands started issuing 5G phone models at affordable prices.
The Samsung company has launched many 5G smartphones in the previous year, and most of the Samsung 5G mobiles had gained wide popularity among the people globally. One of the recent and best phones in the brand is the Samsung Galaxy S20FE 5G.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G has an excellent look with a 6.5-inch screen supporting FHD+and Super AMOLED Infinity-O display. It can provide powerful performance with multiple applications opened simultaneously and has a good camera for capturing beautiful images.
- Processor: The phone carries a Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 856 processor to handle any program thrown at it with zero lag.
- Memory and storage: It comes with 6/8 GB RAM and internal memory options expanding between 128GB and 256GB. The accessing and storing facilities have never been much easier.
- Battery: It brings with it a 4500 mAh battery with 15W fast charging technology.
The OnePlus company has introduced many 5G smartphones at a reasonable price, helping ordinary people to enjoy the fastest network experience within their hands. The recent OnePlus 9 Pro has made quite the impression in the smartphone market as well as in people’s minds and has become a major sought-after phone in that price range.
The OnePlus 9 Pro has the industry’s leading aluminium display accuracy for RGB and DCI-P3, representing natural colours on the phone as seen by the human eye. The phone also comes with an AMOLED display with LTPO technology that will make the phone consume less power and give a dynamic refresh rate from 1 to 120 Hz.
- Processor: It works on Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 chipset, offering uninterrupted performance and multitasking
- Memory and storage: It is integrated with 8/12GB RAM and internal memory expanding between 128GB and 256GB.
- Battery: It has a 6000 mAh battery with 65W fast charging technology and has provisions for fast wireless charging.
The China-based company has recently entered the 5G smartphone market and has captured many audiences with its sleek designs and affordable pricing. Xiaomi has launched many powerful 5G smartphones into the market, but the Mi 10T Pro has managed to captivate many audiences on a broad spectrum.
The Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro has a 6.67-inch fluid display performance supporting HDR and MEMC technology. In addition, it has an impressive 8-hour screen-on-time battery life and delivers a lag-free experience while working on the smartphone.
- Processor: It uses a Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 processor to provide you with a long-lasting lag-free working phone with incredible 5G capabilities.
- Memory and Storage: The phone is attached with 8GB RAM, and the memory storage can expand between 128GB and 256GB, giving an excellent storage facility and faster application usage.
- Battery: It works on a 5000 mAh battery, capable of 33W fast charging to ensure the ceaseless working of the smartphone.
Apple is one of the largest smartphone companies globally that has started producing 5G smartphones in bulk quantities. The 5G network has started working in the company’s home base and slowly enabling in the nearby locations, demanding the need for the 5G smartphones in the country. The latest Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max has made its presence felt in the worldwide smartphone market and lets people know that the 5G network is here to stay.
The Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max has a stunning design with a 6.7-inch screen with Full HD resolution. The phone comes with an exceptional camera that can capture images in real-time and has exclusive dust-resistant, scratch-resistant ceramic glass and water-resistant qualities.
- Processor: It installs an Apple A14 Bionic processor to provide flawless performance and multitasking capabilities.
- Memory and storage: It is fitted with 6GB RAM and internal memory options expanding between 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB, giving more space for all your large files, sensitive documents, and contents.
- Battery: It has a 3687 mAh battery supporting20W fast charging capabilities and 15W magnetic wireless charging technology.
Many brands have launched their 5G phones in India, and the smartphones with premium features and a reasonable price have survived the market with significant profits. However, with the 5G network still in the development phase, it is still early to see the full potential of the latest technology. So, choose the suitable 5G smartphone meeting your current needs, requirements, and budget. If you like any of the 5G phones mentioned above but don’t want to pay the total amount upfront, you can visit the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store and opt for easy EMI options. With the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can easily divide the cost of the equipment into monthly instalments