Maldives is considered to be the most romantic getaway in the world. Newlyweds from all across the globe plan their dream honeymoons at this exotic tourist destination. Maldives comprises over 1,000 coral islands and 26 oval-shaped atolls adding up to its beauty. The white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons, elegant villas, makes up for a great backdrop to your Instagram pictures. For all the nature and water sports enthusiasts, Maldives houses the most beautiful and unique islands in the world where you can try your hand at a plethora of water sports such as skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, windsurfing and many more. It is also a great destination to spend some laid-back time and gaze at golden sunsets with your partner.
- Male Island – For all the luxury seeking couples, Male island is the best island in Maldives. This island houses the major international airport of Maldives so you have to visit the island either at the beginning or end of your vacation. Although the destination does not have a lot of tourist attractions you can spend great leisure time strolling through the streets. You can also learn a lot about Madlivan culture by getting into conversation with the warm and welcoming locals. You can take a dip in the famous ocean pool, the Artificial Beach or enjoy a seaside lunch or go island-hopping at the Male island with your partner.
- Kuredu Island – Kuredu Island houses the top rates and most lavish resorts of Maldives. A couple can spend some quality time here on their honeymoon, enjoying the backdrop of the mesmerizing ocean. The island comprises various resorts offering villas with private swimming pools that merge directly into the ocean. You can plan a romantic dinner with your partner in a private setting arranged on the edge of the ocean and gaze at the golden sun setting. The visitors need to board an aircraft to reach the island and the ride itself is pure treat to the eyes.
- Biyadhoo Island – Located in South Mal-Atoll, Biyadhoo Island is one the most popular islands of Maldives among couples planning a serene and peaceful honeymoon. The island is filled with abundant natural vegetation including groves of coconut, mangoes, bananas, cabbages and a lot of other vegetables and fruits. You can also indulge in a huge variety of guided watersports in the sparkling water surrounding the island. People from all across the globe visit this island as it is famous for snorkeling, canoe-paddling and scuba diving. Our Maldives trip packages include the Biyadhoo island as one of the top islands to visit in Maldives.
- Fihalhohi Island – Fihalhohi Island is one of the most beautiful islands of Maldives. It is ideal for honeymooners as it offers an amazing, romantic getaway for couples seeking a break. The island houses the beautiful Fihalhohi Island resort which is the main tourist attraction here. You can book an overwater bungalow here with luxe amenities like private pools, king-sized beds, butler services and many more. Visitors often stroll around the pristine beaches loaded with coconut palm trees and click pictures or lay back to enjoy the view.
- Hithadhoo Island – Hithadhoo Island is the most famous and most-populated island in Maldives. The island offers the best of both worlds to its visitors as the southern region of the island is covered by numerous mangroves, shrubs and marshes whereas the northern region of the island is covered by countless elegant cafes and bakeries. In the middle of the crowds and resorts, you will still be able to locate a secluded spot where you can embrace peace and solitude to spend some quality time with your beau. Suvadive Cafe and Power Park are two of the most frequently visited tourist attractions of this island.
- Bandos Island – Located in the North Male Atoll, Bandos Island is a charming private resort island spread across over 150,000 square meters. It is surrounded by approximately 40 diving sites which will give you a chance to explore the magnificent underwater world. You can indulge in numerous water sports activities such as water skiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, fishing and parasailing with your loved ones. There are plenty of luxury resorts offering accommodations from standard rooms to gorgeous villas at economical prices. The main highlight of the island is the combination of 3 restaurants and 3 bars at the Bandos Island Resort.